Tuesday, March 15, 2011

31 Day Challenge...Day 14: A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.

I could go on and on and on listing the people we couldn't live without!
But I only added pics from what I already had on my computer.
So if you aren't in one of these photos don't get upset..you are special to us and we love our friends
and family very much!

Shawna's sisters...
Thing 1 and Thing 2..we couldn't live without them, and they couldn't live without each other!
Me personally I couldn't live without Mr.Handsome!
He is such a wonderful husband!
Our lil' family..
and our big families! Many of the ones we adore aren't in these photos but wouldn't ever
want to live without them. We are very lucky that we have the families we do. God has certainly blessed us and continues to do so!
So to family..and friends..we couldn't live without any of you.
You make our lives enjoyable. Love you all!

No comments:

 
Comeviaourhouse