Thursday, March 31, 2011

31 Day Challenge -Day 22: A picture of something you wish you were better at.

ORGANIZATION!!!
I am telling you I am such a mess with this topic in life!!!
I dream of everything having a place and everything being put in a place...
To come home to this..would be so dreamy...
But instead I've got this...
(Ignore the dirty mat, it's saw dust from renovating the kitchen)
A pantry ah..to be so ORGANIZED..every woman's dream..Is this really how people LIVE?..
because this is MY pantry...

Love my 70's shelf paper???....

Now I gotta know for sure...is THIS REALLY what it looks like under YOUR bathroom sink?
Mine might look like this for a day..the SAME day that I organized it but by evening it'd be a wreck!

Infact..this is a typical day in our bathrooms...
My bathroom looks like this..
And under Dan and the boys' bathroom sink it looks like this...
Gasp! You see I TRY to bring organization...see the empty toilet roll paper holder there in the back..yea..
it's not functional if you don't use it right...then the baskets...well..that defeated the purpose..(same as the basket on my sink to what is suppose to hold my "make up"..not "and some"...
and look at that 1900's game boy! Now that's poopin in style folks!

....So as you can see....I wish I was better at organization...Im pretty sure it goes hand in hand with my procrastination :)

No comments:

 
Comeviaourhouse