Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Baseball has come to end for Summer 2009

When baseball first started, *I* wasn't so sure how *I* would like
watching it...Turns out, one game and I was hooked!
I loved watching Caleb pitch.
He got down on himself several times for various reasons but
aside from that HE grew to LOVE the game!!
Shhh....He even said he liked it better than football!!
Carter was funny to watch play T-ball.
After going to practice with Caleb and seeing and playing with the
"big boys" he went into tball thinking "I know this game"
Tball was sorta out of Carter's league but because of his age there
was nothing else he could play.
He prefered to have his coach pitch to him rather then have him
hit the ball off the T.
Even tho Carter thought he "knew it all" I think there were a couple things he learned
and took from Tball.
I also think that the boys looked so handsome in their uniforms :)

Carter with his T Ball trophy

Checking this thing out!!!..



Caleb receving his awards

Coach Dad and Caleb

Caleb with his trophy

No comments:

 
Comeviaourhouse