Thursday, December 17, 2009

Cake Mix Cookies



Earlier today I thought I'd make some cute santa hat cookies for Caleb to
take into his class for his Christmas party. But to my sadness..he was too cool
for those little Santa hats :( He was bummed that "those" were the cookies
he "had" to take into class...so here I sit..midnight making a whole new, different
batch of cookies. I needed something quick and easy because we had a cub
scouts meeting tonight and didn't get home until 9pm. So I remembered I had 2
cake mixes in the cupboard so I did a quick cake cookie mix search. (Thank
God for google!) I remembered a friend from Canada made these for us when
she visited us here in the states, so I knew they were pretty yummy.
(Thanks Amy) So this is what Caleb is now taking to class. He is long fast
asleep but I'm sure he will be happy in the morning to know he doesn't have to take
those "santa hat's" to school lol.......

CAKE MIX COOKIES


1 package of cake mix (any flavor)
1 large egg
1/4 cup of oil
1/4 cup of water
1 cup of chopped nuts, raisins, oatmeal, coconut, chocolate chips, M&M'S® etc. (anything you like in cookies)

Heat oven to 350 degrees. Combine cake mix, egg, oil, and water. Beat until well blended. Stir in remaining ingredient (s).

Drop by teaspoon about 1 inch apart onto greased cooke sheet.

Bake for 15 minutes or until done. Makes about 4 dozens. Yummy!

No comments:

 
Comeviaourhouse